To provide children expanded academic and enrichment learning opportunities in a safe environment.
Grace Academy’s goals are to provide quality care, provide tutoring, recreational, social and cultural enrichment experiences and prevention opportunities. The components of the program are designed to provide students with the opportunity to:
1. Stay in a safe, nurturing and drug free environment with positive adult role models.
2. Socialize with peers in a healthy manner and demonstrate positive behaviors.
3. Receive assistance with homework and individual tutoring.
4. Engage in learning activities.
5. Learn how to engage in a healthy lifestyle through prevention activities.
6. Become involved with high quality educational, developmental and recreational opportunities.
Our program will be consistently changing to meet needs of each participant.
At Grace Academy it is our mission to provide quality, educational, loving and family atmosphere for your child during your time away.
Give us a call:
At the Academy
Educational care begins at the age of 6 weeks through 4 years of age.
Before and Afterschool
for 4 years old - 12 years old.
Summer Enrichment for 4 years old - 12 years old.
Coming 2019-2020 school year:
Grace Cyber Academy (home school program)
Educating our children through fun, play and educational instructions.